What Our Clients Say
- It is Sunday morning at 2:00am after our Three-Day Marriage Clinic. I am awake and I wanted to take time to write you both.
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your teaching, sacrifice and encouragement. We were in serious trouble and without an intervention our 15-year marriage was headed in a downward spiral even though we were both born again Christians. Our disagreements have been so circular. He demanded to hear words that I did not feel and my apologies could rarely hit the target and neither of us knew a thing about what the other needed. My gift of mercy had worn thin and I was bound by bitter feelings of anger and resentment. My husband, the organizer, had been a workaholic like Nehemiah. I joined him after growing weary in my profession (following a divorce) and became a property manager. I can identify that he, like Nehemiah, was a wall builder. I joined in the building. After years of his project I grew weary without comfort, attention, and appreciation and I began to build the wall between us. The more he delegated, showed favoritism, and overlooked serious character flaws in our workers, the more I felt the need to work and empathize with our loyal hard working employees. After several serious health issues, I became too weary to continue my husbands projects and could not longer respond to insensitive pressure to perform.
Tonight, after our last day of the Marriage Clinic, we have renewed hope that God can resurrect our marriage. In Proverbs 20:5 it states “a person’s thoughts are like water in a deep well, but someone with insight can draw them out.” In 20:18 it states “get good advice and you will succeed; don’t go charging into battle without a plan.” Your teaching has given us the tools to use our spiritual gifts and process our needs and hurts and get to the bottom of the real problem. The enemy was surely trying to keep us so bound up with unmet needs that we gave up in pain.
Again, I want to thank you for your preparation . . . . You have modeled a safe way to explore how we must battle our problems and not each other.
- Thank you, Karl and Terry, for helping us continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. You have both helped point us back to Him who is able to keep us from stumbling and to bring us faultless and joyful before His throne.
- I’m so glad we attended your Marriage Clinic. The teaching is solidly grounded in biblical truth, and your ability to express such a complex process in only three days is remarkable. The results for us have already been amazing, and I look forward to growing in Christ through application of the “empty kettle” teaching
- The Marriage Clinic has refreshed our relationship and given us a plan and tools to battle the enemy instead of each other.
- We enjoyed hearing Karl’s insight and hope to use his advice to make our marriage stronger. We would love to hear him again once we’ve had time to build our skills.
- The Marriage Seminar was great! Life changing! Bringing hope! Bringing solutions for “tricky” situations!
- Karl had tips that are simple and easy to follow, yet accomplish so much. The principle of unmet needs and identifying those needs was the most beneficial lesson learned—why aren’t we taught these needs at a young age so we can apply them in life?
- Now I have confidence in the success of my marriage. I knew God wanted us to “make it” but now we have the biblical tools to do it. Thanks.
- I learned basic knowledge that will help me address issues in my marriage. Karl is so well-spoken and bottom line—to the point and biblical.
- Dynamite stuff!
- So eye-opening and practical to use. Thank you for the instruction.
- Thank you. Opened our eyes to the truth that God wants to and will meet our emotional needs, not just our physical needs (food, clothing, shelter). I will gain my life as I lose it in serving my wife.
- I’m in a second marriage and I realize the delicateness of relationships and life. But with God’s plan we can have peace in the process. You guys are incredible. Life changing.
- Thank you. I am so encouraged to have a starting point in building an environment of comfort. I think (know) I can apply these principles immediately and start mending hurts and knowing those I’ve hurt on a much deeper level.
- Thank you for sharing your knowledge. I feel this will give me the process to communicate with my husband. I wish we had this information 20 years ago.
- We’re married 50 years this year and this event was a blessing that we wish would have taken place 49 years ago. It was training that will equip us for life.
- The conference was really incredible. Karl’s teaching was so practical and scripturally-based. I am single and was thus a bit leery of attending a marriage seminar, but I found the principles being taught applicable to the relationships in my life and a good foundation should I ever be married in the future.
- The information will be greatly helpful not only with my spouse but my children will benefit from these tools too. Please pray for me to continue to use these helpful tools.
- This has been life changing. I truly appreciate the opportunity to go through this training.
- This has been very informative and helpful, yet offering a challenge that will demand a lot of prayer. Thank you very, very much! I truly appreciate that you are willing to share what God has blessed you with.
- Best thing I’ve experienced for my marriage in the last 30 years. Started at 55 percent, ended up 98 percent.
- Such an excellent framework for dealing with the lumps in our relationship. I look forward to see how God will use this experience for His glory.
Our Clients say
John and Beth
Hans and I had been married for about two years and we were not experiencing a good marriage. I felt none of that “in love” feeling that we as women desire to feel. Hans and I fought all of the time and I felt that none of my needs were being met. In the beginning I p...
Hans & Star
We are Tony and Kayla Meyer. We have been married for eight years, and this is our story. Tony and I met and began dating and got engaged and were married within one year. So we went from this emotional high of dating to the realities of marriage and realizing just how different we were in almost...
Tony & Kayla
Having been to many marriage conferences, Joe and Suzan were each convinced that 90 percent of their marriage problems were the other’s fault.
Joe thought that by attending the Christway marriage clinic, Suzan would finally realize the steps that she needed to take in order to imp...
Suzan & Joe
After years of marriage, reality started to hit Cheryl and Glenn, leading to arguments, divorce threats, devastating affairs, and eventually separation.
They recognized their need for counseling, but only experienced negative results from the “in-and-out” counseling approach...
Glenn and Cheryl
Sherri and Todd share how their marriage was essentially dead after 13 years of communication struggles, fights over even the smallest issues, and increased frustration with one another.
Despite the fact that Sherri and Todd had received counseling from various sources and had attended ...
Sherri & Todd
It is Sunday morning at 2:00am after our Three-Day Marriage Clinic. I am awake and I wanted to take time to write you both.
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your teaching, sacrifice and encouragement. We were in serious trouble and without an intervention our 15-year ...